Sex Spoken Here!
Bring a to Your Next Event!
As the Founder of Catherine Coaches (sm), Catherine is a Human Sexuality Specialist (sm) whose favorite pastime is talking about the wide spectrum of sexuality. Speaking topics run from mild to wild, and are suitable for all adults. Catherine, who has worked in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2002, is particularly popular within the gay community.
Catherine is a well known, seasoned, and accomplished (her most recent speaker event was at Harvard University, Graduate School of Arts & Sciences) sexuality speaker who is based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Catherine’s speaking engagements never include nudity nor live demonstrations.
Please inquire for booking rates and availability.
Download her Press Kit
What Catherine Provides:
As a Human Sexuality Specialist (sm), Catherine Toyooka provides accurate and reputable information and education on HIV/STI prevention, sexual health, and human sexuality that is appropriate for universities, organizations, medical students and other health care workers, and youth providers.
Participants are drawn to Catherine's speaking engagements due to her approachable and sex-positive speaking style. Events are high energy, interactive, educational, and entertaining.
Catherine's solid sex educator background ensures that participants will get accurate and timely information that is neither too clinical nor over-sensationalized.
Contact Catherine here.
I Want To Book Catherine As a Speaker. Can You Give Me Some Examples of Sexual Health Events That Are Appropriate for Speaking Events?
- Cervical Health Awareness Month
- Women's Self Empowerment Week
- International Flirting Week
- National Condom Day & National Condom Week
- Safer Sex Awareness Month
- Sex Responsibility Week
- Valentine's Day
- National MS Education & Awareness Month
- National Talk to your Kids about Sex Month
- National V-Day Campaigns & Celebrations
- National Women's Health Month
- National Women & Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- LGBTQIQ Awareness Month
- National STI Education & Awareness Month
- World Health Day
- National Masturbation Month
- National Women's Health Week
- HIV Testing Day
- Men's Health Week
- PRIDE Month
- National Anal Health & Awareness Month
- National Women's Health & Fitness Day
- Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Love Your Body Day
- National AIDS Awareness Month
- National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- National Coming Out Day
- National Family Sexuality Education Month
How Much Are Catherine's Speaker Fees?
Catherine's rates are not cheap, but she is able to work with most budgets.
All of her speaking engagements are custom designed to meet the unique needs of the audience. Presentations are age and audience appropriate, interactive and engaging, and up to date.
Speaking fees depend on a variety of factors including the number of total participants, length of speaking event, the number of supplies being brought, and distance of travel.
If you want to book Catherine for a university/college event, please let her know what specific date you have in mind, which topic or topics you would like covered, and what your general budget is for the special event.
**Catherine will come to you, but please note that she charges her speaker fee in addition to any reasonable transportation/hotel/rental car expenses.**