Need to Kick Your Dating Life into High Gear? Want to Have More Confidence? Coaching Can Teach You How to be More Captivating to Others!
Catherine's dating coaching sessions will teach you how to finally get over your body image issues, how to deal with rejection gracefully, how to have the confidence to approach potential partners, and how to keep them coming back for more!
Sometimes Catherine's biggest role as a dating coach is to not tell you what you want to hear. Rather, she tells you what you need to hear. Here is some useful information on how to best work with a dating coach.
Catherine has worked with diverse populations that include college students, celebrities, and CEOs. The vast majority of coaching clients tend to be highly technical and employed within the technology sector.
Unfortunately, Catherine is not currently accepting new coaching clients at this time.
Prices & Payment~subject to change without notice
Pay Catherine Coaches (sm) via Paypal below:
The Dating Coach ~There is Always a Solution
Have you noticed a gender imbalance in the San Francisco Bay Area? It's no surprise that it has affected the dating scene. People who work and live in Silicon Valley commonly refer to San Jose as 'Man Jose.' Men express frustration from habitually encountering women who expect them to spend a lot of money on them or over-inflate their desirability factor.
On the other hand, women tend to feel that they have such a numbers advantage that breaking dates or cutting off all communication is no big deal. There is a saying in Silicon Valley that says "the odds are good, but the goods are odd".
Men tend to either come off too strong and in an aggressive manner or, alternatively, are to shy and nervous to approach women. Men often lack lack appropriate social graces, while others project an ambiguous sexual orientation.
Newcomers to the area arrive with the belief that the San Francisco Bay Area is a LGBTQIQ Shangri-La. After an initial honeymoon phase, lots of people express disappointment with the dating community because it is too small, drama-filled, over-indulgent, fractured, intolerant, and fetishized.
One answer is to get some clarification through a little tough love. If all you need is to be pointed in the right direction, Catherine offers a 1 time only 20 minute phone consultation with her for $40.00. Considering her usual coaching fees are $200/hour, this is a serious discount. However, her policy is that all fees must be paid in advance via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As your dating coach, Catherine feels that it is important to tell you what you need to hear, and not just what you want to hear. She will give you her professional insight as to why you are currently single. More importantly, Catherine will give you the tools to get off the sidelines and get the relationship you want.
Catherine strongly believe that there is a solution to every dating issue or challenge.
Contact her here for a private consultation.
How Coaching Works:
Make no mistake, Catherine's dating coach services are rigorous and will challenge you to move out of your comfort zone. In order to see significant change, you will need to commit to spending at least 5 hours a week putting our coaching plan into action.
Coaching sessions are designed specifically for individuals who are highly motivated and committed to the coaching process. Expect to receive a little tough love as she can be very direct and to the point. Catherine expects her clients will trust her assessment and follow her recommendations in order for them to meet their dating goals.
Remember that every dating problem has a solution!
Field coaching services involve Catherine discreetly observing how you behave on a date and providing you with specific recommendations on how to make it more successful. Field coaching clients have to be an existing client of Catherine Coaches (sm) and require a 2 hour minimum at a reduced rate.
Individual coaching sessions can address a variety of dating challenges including:
- How to flirt with confidence
- How to weed out the pick up artists and players
- How to flirt like a rock star
- How to tackle your body image issues head on
- How to understand and de-code body language
- How to help you pinpoint the reason you are currently single
- How to learn to break past dating patterns
What Are My Responsibilities as a Client?
- Arrive on time, place your cell phone on vibration, and do not make or take phone calls
- Have a realistic goal you would like to work towards achieving
- Fully engage in the process even if this may be uncomfortable
- Trust Catherine's professional assessment and follow her specific recommendations
- Pay all coaching fees no later than 24 hours prior to our coaching session
- Complete assigned exercises before follow up sessions (if applicable)
Regular in person coaching sessions run 60 minutes and cost $200/hour.
I offer a reduced price for 60 minute skype coaching sessions and cost $145/hour.
My "Online Dating Profile Makeover" costs $400 and includes:
- 1 hour coaching session including assessing your current profile, photos, and getting to know who you are as a person
- Personal re-working or creating your online profile so you get targeted responses
- 30 minute combination of phone/email support
- 30 minute meeting for final review of profile and how to handle your new responses
- 30 minute follow-up to check in or discuss further profile tweaking